Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fuzzy in peach


Hi lovelies, school craziness is finally over and I can start blogging regularly again! As you can see, there's been a slight change in the setting of my photos as mother nature has surprised us with a few snow storms this month.. But hey it's Canada so what's new really?

I wore this outfit to work the other day and got so many compliments about my peach cashmere blazer!  Little did they know that it was thrifted and cost me under $10! I love that the blazer is super comfy but still has a its sophisticated appeal. I paired it with a graphic tee and a simple charcoal-grey midi skirt for a semi-casual sophisticated look! 



 | Blazer: Thrifted ||  Nueva York Tee: Aritzia | 

 | Cotton Midi skirt: H&M |






| Necklace: H&M |


xo,

Steffi 

No comments:

Post a Comment