Friday, September 13, 2013

Hippie Chic

Crop tank: H&M/Wide leg pants: Brandy Melville 



Leather booties: Topshop 

Rose necklace and Gold triangle necklace: Forever 21/ Blue pendant: H&M



Bringing back the hippie chic look. This year a lot of stores are bringing the flared/wide leg pants back and I am loving it! Though we are soon transitioning into the fall season, I was able to rock these beautiful floral print pants before Mother Nature decided to suddenly take the warm weather away from us. To be honest, I felt a little timid to wear them at first but I realized that if I didn't wear them soon I would have to wait until the next spring season to take them out again. I could not have picked a better day to wear them as it was such beautiful sunny day yesterday. They definitely would have to be one of the most comfortable pair of pants i've ever worn...so airy and free! I paired it with a simple black crop; the pants are already crazy enough on their own so you don't want to overdo the look. I accessorized with dainty necklaces of different lengths to complete the look; really digging layering necklaces these days! Anyways, definitely check out Brandy Melville if you get the chance, they've got the same style of pants in many different prints and as for the dainty necklaces, check out forever 21 they've got lots! Have an amazing friday everyone! 

xx,

Steffi 








No comments:

Post a Comment