Thursday, September 19, 2013

Styling your Dungarees

Dungarees: Topshop 





Today's post is dedicated to styling my lovely denim dungarees also known as shorteralls. At first, I was hesitant about getting them for the sole reason that I thought  they were a one look kind of item which meant that I'd only be able to wear them a few times. However, to my surprise, I was able to style them in more ways than I thought possible and it was actually a lot of fun coming up with different looks. What's great about denim shorteralls is that you can pair them with just about anything and layer as much as you want. Depending on how you style them you can go from girly to tomboy to even edgy; they don't always have to be the typical "farm girl look" that people tend to associate them with. These are just 3 of the endless ways you can wear them: 

First Look: Sporty chic

77 Jersey: Black Market Vintage
Beanie: H&M men's 
Wedges: H&M 
Whistle Necklace: Nasty Gal 

Second Look: Country Romance

Knit sweater: H&M 
Over-knee socks: H&M 
Bowler Hat: Kangol 
Booties: Topshop

Third Look: Girl with an edge 

Crop Turtle neck: American Apparel 
Shawl cardigan: H&M 
Leather Hat: Shopgypsumstyle.com
Gladiator boots: Topshop








2 comments:

  1. love all 3 looks and my fav of all is the middle one with one side unhooked! so stylish and original!

    ReplyDelete