Friday, September 6, 2013

This fall, say yes to floral!


Floral jacket: Black market Toronto 


  Boyfriend jeans: Zara/ Sneaker wedges: H&M
                                     
When it comes to floral clothing, most people often associate the print as a spring/summer trend. However, I think that the print can be worn in all four seasons. I mean we'll leave the pastel florals for spring and summer but the rich, bold and vibrant florals in my opinion work great for the gloomier winter and fall seasons.

 I found this great vintage jacket at a vintage store in Toronto for only $10! Amazing deal! Definitely check out the Black market right across from the Much Music building if you're in the Downtown, Toronto region; they often have the whole store for $10. I went for a more laid-back feel for this look by pairing the jacket with a pair of distressed boyfriend jeans, a plain white tee and my black sneaker wedges. A simple casual chic look perfect for my first day back at school! 

Hope you're all having a lovely friday!

xx,
Steffi 

No comments:

Post a Comment