Wednesday, September 4, 2013

R a w r

Bodysuit:Blackmilk Clothing/Denim:American Apparel/Boots:Topshop

First post! I finally decided to start a blog and this outfit in my opinion is first post worthy. I'm wearing my tiger bodysuit from Blackmilk Clothing paired with my favourite high-waisted denim jeans from American Apparel and my staple black booties from Topshop to add some edge to this look. 

Shawl Cardigan:American Apparel/Toque:Topshop
 
The temperatures have been dropping substantially at night time lately, so I added a cute toque and a loose knit cardigan overtop. A simple quick fix and you've got yourself a warm and cozy outfit that still looks fierce! 

xx,

Steffi 

2 comments:

  1. finally you started your own blog! was well overdue girl. I'll be religiously following :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Thanks Jenna! Your blog totally inspired me to start my own! I love it!

      Delete