Thursday, October 17, 2013

As if!




Leather biker jacket and Fuzzy sweater: H&M/ Plaid skirt: Brandy Melville 

Whistle necklace: Nasty Gal

Silver rings: Brandy Melville/ Gold stackable rings: H&M 

My obsession with plaid continues and this skirt is one of my newest additions. I fell in love with this skirt as soon as I laid my eyes on it at Brandy but I was a tad worried about looking like a school girl considering i've seen so many highschool students wearing an almost exact replica as part of their school uniform. However, with a little bit of styling and accessorizing, the skirt was just the perfect accent to my outfit and the term "school girl" was quickly forgotten.

For this look, I'm wearing one the comfiest fuzzy sweater from h&m. I liked the baggy fit of the sweater but it still showed off the plaid skirt. I wore my leather jacket over top to add a rock chic feel to the look and completed the look with my staple black beanie and some gold & silver accessories. 

xo,

Steffi 

1 comment:

  1. I love the contrasting textures going on here! Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Details are on my blog~ c:

    Kripa Mehta,
    sartorial-sass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete