Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Leather overalls



Leather Overalls: H&M | Wool Blazer: Thrifted






Necklace: H&M


Floral Socks: H&M | Boots: Topshop

Neon Beanie: American Apparel

One of my obsessions this fall: Overalls! I found this great faux leather pair at H&M and I absolutely love them. I never thought I would have the confidence to wear an all leather pair but I decided to give them a try and was so pleased with how well they fit and how soft they felt.

I paired the look with a great men's vintage wool blazer I found on one my thrift adventures a week ago and accessorized with a neon beanie for a pop of colour and some of my favourite  jewelled accessories. 



love,

Steffi

3 comments:

  1. Those overalls are absolutely perfect on you! (:
    - Ashley
    not haute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love your outfit. The beanie is cute :)
    I will be so glad if you can check out my blog. I just subscribed :) xx

    http://flavy-licious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete