Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Treasures in the vintage aisles

Sweater: Thrifted | Vegan leather shorts: Durumi | Boots: Topshop

Necklace: Brandy Melville 





Once in a while, you come across that piece of clothing where you just know you scored on and will treasure it in your possession for a very long time. This sweater is that piece for me and is by far one of my best thrift finds found in the men's aisles of a second hand store. It's hard to believe that anyone would let the one go but the saying "one man's trash is another man's treasure" couldn't be more true. 

I just love the geometric shapes on the sweater and the amount of detail that was put into it just makes it even more perfect. I paired it with my leather scalloped shorts from a small boutique called Durumi located in Downtown, Toronto(definitely check them out if you're into unique delicate jewellery) and to play things up, wore my blue denim shirt underneath so I could get the collar detail and a pop of blue. Lastly to add to the geometric theme, I added my gold 3D triangle necklace from Brandy Melville. 


Have a fabulous evening,

Steffi 




3 comments:

  1. I can never find such amazing pieces at my local thrift store, this sweater is absolutely gorgeous! The print is so interesting and it works so well with the scalloped shorts (:
    -Ashley
    Not Haute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe that this sweater is from a thrift shop. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shorts <3

    glamourinfinite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete