Saturday, October 12, 2013

It was an overall good day.

Overalls: Topshop/Sweater: Forever21



I loved my denim shorteralls so much that I couldn't resist getting the longer version so I could still rock the look for fall. The fact that they are a darker shade of blue makes them super versatile for coordinating different outfits for fall. 

For my first time wearing them, I decided to go for a more sporty look by wearing this great knit sweater from Forever21. To add a little glam, I wore my jewel necklace from H&M. 


Necklace: H&M


Booties: Topshop

Backpack: Topshop



xo,

Steffi 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steffi,
    We really love your style, and would love to chat about a possible collab. Check out our website, and email us at hey@shopconstanceanne.com if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete