Friday, October 25, 2013

The Plaid Suit


Blazer: Thrifted | Plaid Trousers: H&M


Accessories: Urban outfitters | Forever 21 | Brandy Melville(top to bottom)


Middy Rings: H&M 


You probably remember this plaid blazer from one of my previous posts. Well I finally found the perfect pants for them! I have been looking for a plaid pant and blazer combo for so long and was able to get these two pieces for just under $50. Although they're not the same fabric and identical plaids, the two worked great together and complemented each other amazingly. 

I love the sophistication and chicness that a suit can carry. Inspired by men's fashion, we see more and more women adopting the look and looking extra chic while wearing it. 

I wore this look for a fashion show last week and paired the look with my staple grey beanie and some gold accessories. Simple but chic. 


Have a lovely friday!

Steffi



No comments:

Post a Comment